Books post~

Today I finally bought the last installment in the Artemis Fowl series. </3 

I'm a little scared to touch it (lol) because I've been with this book for 6 years now. I still can't believe it's over. I met Eoin Colfer earlier this year and I think that was great as after I read this I can sort of, well 'move on'. It's just that I feel like my childhood is over. It's like the feeling Potterheads got after Deathly Hallows came out. Only this is probably worse as I have no-one to share my feelings with OTL 

Anyways, after I have finished reading I'll be writing a review for it, probably biased but oh well xD I still have to read/review about four other books as well as all these make up products >.<'' (but that's on my other blog~). 

Here's a picture of the books to be reviewed: 



From top to bottom: 

My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher 
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (have been trying to get this from my library for over a year, but school's copy was so battered they had to replace it, so I thought eh just buy it!) 
Airman by Eoin Colfer (signed! :D)
Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian by Eoin Colfer
Skulduggery Pleasant: Kingdom of the Wicked by Derek Landy

Is it just me...? I've found that the price of books have gone down markedly! I got the latest Skulduggery Pleasant for only $15 and Last Guardian for $17 from Dymocks!
 
 Also the last Maximum Ride book's coming out. It's not a very good series in my opinion (except for first two books) but I still have to read it! D: 

Anyways, when I finish reading them I will review them, I promise~! 

That's all for now. <3 See ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment